SKILLS Unlimited Staffing
Customer Service Representative
Commercial insurance company in West Little Rock, Arkansas, is looking for an experienced, professional, and self-motivated Underwriting Assistant to provide additional support to the underwriter in determining whether clients can qualify for insurance policies and products.
Pay: $14-$17 an hour, depending on experience
Hours: 8:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday
- Communicate with several other departments, team members, branches and bureaus to accomplish cross-functional company set goals.
- Collaborate with agents and underwriters, gathering information for renewals, endorsements, corrections, and issues requiring escalation.
- Develop and underwrite applications for insurance products, keenly assessing client needs and cross-selling policies to ensure optimal coverage.
- Work in a paperless environment in operations servicing new and renewal accounts including billing, auditing, endorsements and policy issuance.
- Maintain accurate file documentation of all underwriting decisions, forms or correspondence as determined by company policy or supervisor discretion.
- Provide timely and efficient service to producers, policyholders, internal service departments and bureaus.
- Assist with sales of products and policies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- At least one years' experience in customer service
- Administrative experience
- Ability to type at least 40 wpm
- High school diploma or equivalent