SKILLS Unlimited Staffing
Non-profit organization is looking for a temporary resource specialist to assist customers in enrolling in the Marketplace. The assignment will start immediately and run through December 31st.
Pay: $15 an hour
Hours: 8:00-4:30, Monday through Friday
- Maintain expertise in eligibility, enrollment and program specifications for qualified health plans (QHPs) and insurance affordability programs, and \conduct public education activities to raise awareness about the Marketplace.
- Must inform consumer about the full range of QHP options and insurance affordability programs for which they may be eligible, which includes: providing consumer with fair, accurate, and impartial information that assists them with submitting a Marketplace eligibility application; clarifying the distinctions among health coverage options, including QHPs; and helping them make informed decisions during the health coverage selection process.
- Coordinate communication between various components of the AR Medicaid program.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of specialty area, pertinent organizations and health care environment. Knowledge should include information regarding: contract, contract deliverables, policies and procedures, resources available, current research and reports, trends, etc.
- Responsible for the resolution of customer/client requests including research, referral, policy review, revision and development, documentation and follow up in accordance with established policy/procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers and/or recipients. Develop and maintain working relationships as necessary to meet contract deliverables of specialty area project.
- Act as a resource to internal and external customers for information pertaining to specialty area focus.
- Understand and utilize project-tracking database to document and monitor services/activities provided and to compile a comprehensive database of activity. Maintain accurate statistical data to meet contractual and other reporting requirements.
- Coordinate the timely collection and data entry of all required documentation.
- Work with Information Technology department to coordinate system developments and customizations.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of necessary reports/documents to track and report project information. Prepare ad hoc reports and/or statistics as directed.
- Monitor specific items within the area of focus, provide recommendations/feedback to external customers for quality improvement and follow through for compliance of recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in the development, production, maintenance and delivery of educational materials/activities.
- Adhere to format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency, and quality.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two years' experience within the healthcare arena and customer relations
- Thorough understanding of Behavioral and Mental Health (preferred)
- Reliable, high-speed wireless internet service (WiFi)
- An upload speed of at least 2Mbps is required to support software functionality
- Must possess intermediate level computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Type 50 wpm
- Exceptional skills in business English and spelling
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to relate professionally and positively with staff, business partners, customers, constituents, beneficiaries and the public
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules and regulations
- Knowledge of quality improvement processes and techniques
- Time management skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed